Tuesday 6 November 2012

Filming day 3

Scene: 3
Location: Bemis House
Time: 6:00pm - 8:10pm
Duration: 2hrs10mins
Total amount of breaks: 3

After school I went to film at one of my actors house straight after school. This scene is similar to scene two where it presents the couple in bad times(arguing, angry facial expressions, physical violence etc and good times (laughter, great eye contact with each other). One problem I encountered during filming, is yet again the lighting, for the setting was not as bright as I believed it would be. I tried to change the setting on my camera, to improve the brightness, however this did not see to work, so I resulted back to my iPhone, as it was slightly brighter than my initial video camera.
My female actor Bemi, was shy and timid, in front of my male actor Lewis, however Lewis was very active, and motivated to do whatever I directed him to do, which was beneficial for the realism of the scene.
During filming, my other friend Shola, who falls into my target audience category, and more over is a huge fan of R&B/soul music verbally gave me a suggestion, she suggested that my narrative should include a scene, which presents Lewis cheating on Bemi, to reveal to the audience, why Bemi believes, he 'seems to be the same' as other boys (this also relates to the Andrew Godwin theory of linking the lyrics to the visuals). I believe that Bemis red lipstick worked well the camera, and stood out from the dark setting. The use of red, as to connote, anger and love. Which associates with the narrative of my music video




This is the sofa I filmed on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment