Thursday 8 November 2012

lighting, makeup, costumes, location Scene 4

SCENE 4
This scene involved Bemi, lip syncing to the entire song. This relates to the performance based, I promised my target audeince will be present in my music video, as I didnt want to marginalise their opinions.
Costume
Towards the left is Bemis Costume for scene 4. The final scene. This scene will not involve Lewis. I have chosen for her to wear a 'fringed top' to represent her 'lack' of love and happiness at this current time in her life.Moreover in my primary research (questionnaires) the majority of my target audience wanted my artist to be seen in white, which is also why I chosen for her to wear the colour white.
I want her to wear leggings because I want her to be quite covered up, I am aware that this challenges the codes and conventions of a R&B music video, however it follows the codes and conventions of a Soul music video, and lastly my target audience voted to see the colours White and Black in my music video. The majority of my target audience voted that the fashion and clothing of an Artist are the most important factor in an R&B music video.

Location


Hair and Makeup

Towards the left is the look I want to achieve in this scene. My aim is achieve the soulful look to relate to the 'Soul'  genre of my music video. Her make up is very natural enhancing her features, this is the look I intend to  portray in this scene.
I also want Bemi to have her hair all down towards her face, as it can be more dramatic in filming, and can enhance her emotions and facial expressions

No comments:

Post a Comment