Wednesday 17 October 2012

Roles & Responsibilities before filming

Health and Safety
1) No filming in appropriate locations:
 - Before I start filming I will research accessibility and availability of that location, moreover I will attend that location before hand to ensure that it will be an appropriate location that I have permission to film on.
2) Check the safety of the locations e.g. roads
- Before I start filming, I will check the safety of locations, I will look out for danger signs such as hazards  road signs etc.
3) Minimise the risk of theft of equipment
I will ensure that I bring a handy bag to place all my equipment in, and moreover always place it right next to somebody, or carry it along with me.
4) Ensure that an adult is aware of our whereabouts, and also ensure that I have my phone with credit on it
5) Check that all my equipment is working before I leave my house
I will always charge my battery, and always check my battery status, moreover I will always check my memory status
6) Ensure that I have permission for filming if necessary
If I will be for example filming on private property, I will try and get verbal permission or some form of consent before I start filming
7) Always film with an additional person
This is to make sure of our own safety and guidance of all our equipment
8) Ensure that I have permission of those I will be filming.
This can be either verbal or written.

No comments:

Post a Comment