Monday 29 October 2012

Filming day 2

Scene: 2
Location: Surrey Quays Arcade
Time: 4:30pm - 5:20pm
Duration: 50mins
Total amount of breaks: 1

Currently my filming schedule is not being followed according to plan, my actors consistently keep experiencing on going family and private dilemmas  which has interrupted our ability to film as frequently as I purposed.
Today during the day, I had to complete my other school homework and during the afternoon, I met up with my actors Bemi and Lewis to film. My decision was to film in Surrey quays arcade.
I used my new camera to film in this scene, however because of the time of the day (afternoon/evening), and the lack of lighting inside the arcade, it was very dark which reduced the quality of the music video. Thankfully the arcade was not too busy, however the inclusion of people increased the realism of this scene. I struggled with getting my actors to fully act in front of others in the arcade, as they were extremely shy, however after many takes, and many motivational speeches they loosened up and got into the acting spirit.
The duration of our filming time, was cut short, because one of my actors (Lewis) had to attend a very important family dinner. Which resulted us stopping and returning home.
This scene, involved a narrative, where Lewis and Bemi had to act as if they were in love, and act out what a usual couple may do when they go out, which consisted laughing facial expressions, smiles, and great eye contact with each other. However they also had to act out a hate scene, which involved countless arguments and angry facial expressions, and also involved them being upset with each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment