Monday 8 October 2012

PERMISSION ?

http://www.islanddefjam.com/default.aspx?labelID=62 (official website)

I have emailed the chairman of Def Jam records, of whom I found on the Internet, because it was very difficult for me to find the initial email address of Def Jam Records, however I found the Chair man's email address on wikipedia, and apparently he is always very interested in what the audience have to ask him. So I am hoping that I get a reply in return.
I briefly explained my purpose of the email, which explains that it is ONLY for my media studies coursework. I wrote this email to avoid allegations of copyright, against me or my school.

1 comment:

  1. Good Raliat,you should aim to complete all your filming over the half-term. You need to post on your blog frequently as you last posted on the 8th October.

    At this stage you need a detailed storyboard and a filming timetable which should be posted on blog. SB

    ReplyDelete