Monday 3 December 2012

Ideas for my album cover

I have decided that my album cover is going to be called 'Stranger' This links to the music video, which is also called 'Stranger' From my research it reveals that this is primarily done to advertise and  allow the audience to identify the contents of the artists musical products. 
I will be focussing on the Portrait based layout for my album cover due to the fact that it promotes solo artists. According to Andrew Godwins this builds up the star image, which I believe is beneficial for the recognition of my album cover. Due to the fact that I will be implementing the Portrait based theme, this forces the viewers to look directly at the face (Bemi) on my album cover, which helps them focus completely on her without no distractions in terms of the texts (album name, artists name etc...)

No comments:

Post a Comment