Thursday 20 December 2012

Magzine Advertisement - Questionnaire


Magazine Advertisement Questionnaire Text Focused


What font do you expect to see on the advertisement promoting a female R&B/Soul album, for two reasons ?

Plain Text

Elegant and Swirly

Italics

Big and Bold

Would you prefer the font to stay the same throughout?

Yes

No

What persuasive feature would you like included?

Puff e.g. 5 stars, Ratings

Review

Slogan


Would you like an inclusion of one of the artists singles released?

Yes

No
Reasons why…

I have asked the question ‘what font would you expect to see on an advertisement promoting a female R&B/Soul album, for two reasons

1.       To see what font my target audience are likely to associate with my chosen genre, and 2. To identify what font, they will more likely be persuaded to read.


I have asked my target audience whether they may prefer the font on the advertisement to be identical throughout, because my aim is to keep continuity in the font throughout my advertisement, however if my target audience do not agree then I will have to terminate my idea, and go along with my target audience because their opinions are valuable in the success of my final product.


I have asked my target audience what persuasive feature would they like to be included, I included this question, because I noticed from my advertisement research that nearly all the adverts, contained these features within the advert. However it is laughable for me to include all of these features, as it may lack authenticity. This is why; I have chosen to allow my target audience to choose this for me, as I will be going for the majority vote


Lastly I asked would you like an inclusion of one of the artists singles released. I asked this question because from my secondary research, it was clear to me that the advertisements commonly included a single from the artist; I assume that this is done to provide fans with a sneak peek of the entire album, which further persuades them to want to find out more about the album, and therefore purchasing it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment