Thursday 20 December 2012

Magzine advertisement - Audience Feedback

Final magazine cover



Magazine Advertisement Audience Feedback

Positive Points
It is to my understanding that I did follow several conventions of a magazine advertisement (evidently from my secondary research). Evidently from my audience feedback it is clear that my feedback suggested that I effectively followed the conventions of magazine adverts such as the '5stars/ratings'. This was also the most voted promotional feature in my primary research, this informs me that audience feedback is very vital. I am pleased that my audience has seen this as effective, as I assume it may persuade them to purchase the album.
'Font is good', 'style of the writing is nice', I am pleased with this response, as it suggests that my magazine advert is authentic, and therefore more believable. I am happy that I payed attention to my audience in my primary research where they suggested that my font should be simple.

Negative Points

It has been stated from my audience feedback that the artist name is smaller than album name. However I purposely did this because I was trying to promote the album, by increasing the size of the text, so make the audience aware, in addition I then conformed to a portrait based album cover to promote the artist 'Lola Cruz'. With the combination of these two justifications, I personally believe that it is very effective. And therefore I will be overlooking this point, because it is part of my connotations. In contrast I have taken this point into consideration, and next time I will ensure that I cover this point.



No comments:

Post a Comment