Thursday 20 December 2012

Magazine Advertisement - Questionnaire Analysis

Today I handed out my questionnaire to 10 students in my sixth form (5males 5females). I randomly selected participants. I feel that the people I have allocated my questionnaire to a representatives of my target audience, so therefore their results are valuable to the success of my advertisement.

What font would you expect to see on an advertisement promoting a female R&B/Soul album?
Evidently from my results, it is clear that the majority of my target audience favour 'plain text' within my advertisement. I am pleased with my results, because I also witnessed plain fonts, especially in Rihanna's advertisement where it involved a plain font, therefore It is beneficial that I use this  type of font.

Would you prefer the font to stay the same throughout?
Evidently from my results, the bar graph reveals to me that my target audience will prefer that the font on my advertisement should stay the same, receiving 7/10 votes. I am pleased because it suggests that I can conform to the continuity, I have been applying throughout my digipak (where I used the same script 'mancelle script'), however in the case of my advert' I will be using the same 'Plain' text throughout.

What persuasive feature would you like included?
Clearly from the results in my bar graph it presents to me that the persuasive feature that my target audience would like to be included within the advert is the '5 star ratings' therefore I will be placing (5).stars onto the advertisement.
Would you like an inclusion of one of the artists singles released?
Lastly evidently from my bar graph, It is clear to my understanding that 10/10 of my target audience would like some form of inclusion of one of the singles released by the artist. I will be selecting one of the singles from the back cover that I created, which will be included in my advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment